Laguna Market Review as of January 2015
Category : Laguna Beach Real Estate
It’s still a seller’s market for homes less than $2m with less than 3 months on market.
- 26 Homes sold in January which vs. 16 last year
- The median price of homes sold in Laguna Beach last year neared $1.8 million, exceeding the previous peak median price of $1.7 million achieved in 2006.
- In a year-to-year comparison, the median sales price for single family homes in Laguna jumped 16 percent in 2014.
- There are 180 homes on the market which is low. Very slight uptick of new homes on the market this year but spring time is right around the corner. Seems on comes on a one gets sold
- The Montage recently sold to the owner of the Ritz-Carlton for a record $1.4m a room. I guess they believe in Laguna