Laguna Home sales have month to month volatility
Category : Laguna Beach Real Estate
August sales are way down but homes going into escrow bounce back to summer average of 53 homes
- Sales way down: 24 home were sold vs. 44 last month and 34 in Aug. a year ago
- But 53 homes are in escrow (which is the same as Aug. for the last 3 years) and is the true pulse of the market
- The median sold price for the year is $1,650m down 8% compared to last year
- 250 homes are for sale – consistent with last few months and last year but will be going down based on historical info for last few years for fall and winter
- $0 to $1.5m is a sellers’ market, $1.5m to $4m is a neutral market and over $4 is a buyers’ market
This 3 cottage St. Ann property is currently for sale as a ‘pocket listing’, not in MLS
Live in one and rent the other two
Or rent all three short or long term legally
255 St Ann – There are three beautiful cottages on this property. They’ve all been beautifully remodeled. They are permitted rentals so they can be rented on short or long term basis.
It will be offered for around $2.4 and the seller says it has a 6% cap rate. Let me know if you’ve any interest and I’ll send the financial proforma. Great village location and a beautiful property.
Video of area on St. Ann St. where the Laguna Lady was found and shots of the newly refurbished cottages.
Website of property
Another Pocket Listing
31868 Circle Drive
This property is PERFECT for the couple, individual or person seeking a beach getaway. 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Contemporary and remodeled with breathtaking views of Paradise Cove (Thousand Steps Beach) with beach access and great parking. This is not in mls but is listed. Please call me with any questions or interest. This is a great value and home $2,050,000
Articles about the Local Real Estate Market
|Will Wall Street turmoil affect Southern California housing market? – LA Times|